The long-awaited Sharp Polaris 2 has finally arrived!
- The MX-6580N is 65 pages per minute
- The MX-7580N is 75 pages per minute
- 10.1 inch touch screen display with customizable buttons
- Cloud Connect – connect to a variety of cloud services including but not limited to Microsoft One Drive, Share Point, Google Drive, Gmail, Office 365 Exchange, Office 365 online, Box, Google Print
- Server-less print release – print a shared queue and release prints at whichever Sharp device you choose
- 1200 x 1200 DPI printing – print in beautiful rich colors at 65ppm or 75ppm
- Robust Scanning features – Scan with embedded OCR capabilities and create editable documents to PDF, compact PDF, Excel spreadsheets, Word documents, PowerPoint slideshows, TIFF, JPEG, TXT, RTF
- Configuration – The MX-6580N / MX-7580N has a wide variety of paper sources, finishing equipment, and Sharp OSA capabilities. Choose your ideal setup to achieve your greatest document output.
- Mount and embedded Fiery controller on your device to fine-tune your color palettes and control the document output with a great degree of precision
An excerpt from Sharp’s press release:
Sharp is pleased to announce the newest additions to its award-winning MFP lineup. The MX-6580N/ MX-7580N color document systems are designed to handle the rigors of high volume environments where productivity and reliability are critical and ease of use is essential. The new MX-6580N/ MX-7580N replaces the MX-6240N/MX-7040N models in the high-speed color lineup.
The MX-6580N/MX-7580N utilize the same interface and controller architecture as Sharp’s color Advanced Series. The MX-6580N/MX-7580N offer Sharp’s Cloud Connect feature, which enables access to popular cloud services such as Microsoft® OneDrive® for Business, Google Drive, and Microsoft SharePoint® Online without additional middleware. Additionally, scanning to popular file formats such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint® and Excel, as well as a variety of Adobe® PDF formats, has never been easier. In addition, the powerful MX-PE12 Fiery® Print Server is being introduced, providing an option for your customers requiring tighter control over document production and the precision job management and color consistency these customers require.