The new Sharp MX-M905 is breaking ground in the high volume printing space by introducing a new model that has all of the powerful scanning capabilities, the integration abilities, and security features of the highly successful mid-speed color family.
The MX-M905 is a 90 page per minute monochrome (B&W) printer that will scan in color. It has a ton of available features and options that make it ideal for any copy/print room, or even print shops!
Key Features of the Sharp MX-M905 include, but are not limited to:
- 90 pages per minute in B&W at 1200 x 1200dpi
- Scanning to searchable, compact PDFs (with or without encryption)
- Scanning with on-board OCR to Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point files
- 250 sheet duplex single-pass document feeder that scans up to 240 images per minute
- Several different finishing options with stapling, saddle stitching booklet finishers, hole punching, etc.
- Several different paper handling options that can hold up to 8,500 sheets
- Standard PCL and PS printing for Windows PCs and Mac computers
- Air-Feed large capacity cassette option is virtually jam and maintenance free!
- End of Lease feature wipes all hard drive data, and personal/business data from your copier and prints a certificate of “wipe completion” for your compliance officer
- 256bit data encryption with up to 10 x overwrite
- Retractable keyboard for data entry at the machine
- 10.1 inch touch screen customized display to maximize to your office workflow
- Scan preview
- Proof Copy
The Sharp MX-M905 is an all around workhorse for high-volume environments that only need black and white printing. And as a workhorse, they perform better with regular high volume usage than sitting around running a few hundred prints per day. Look no further if you want state of the art 1200 x 1200 printing.
Request a quote from me today for one of these wonderful machines!